Communications Reading List Update
Yes, I’ve been in hiding again on other projects. Yes, I promise (again) to change that soon. In the meantime, here’s my recent and currently reading and about to read list. Reviews will be forthcoming.
- Engagement from Scratch!: How Super-Community Builders Create a Loyal Audience and How You Can Do the Same! - Edited by Danny Iny
- Google Adwords Advance Search Exam notes. Second exam is in about three weeks.
- What the Plus! Google+ for the Rest of Us - Guy Kawasaki’s latest. New edition comes out very soon.
About to Read List
- 40 Nuggets of Change Management and Communication Gold – Jennifer Frahm
- Advanced Web Metrics with Google Analytics - Brian Clifton; The Google Analytics exam will be next
- What the Dog Saw: And Other Adventures - Malcolm Gladwell
- Denialism: How Irrational Thinking Hinders Scientific Progress, Harms the Planet, and Threatens Our Lives - Michael Specter
You probably noticed the last couple aren’t purely marketing and communications, but being the good communicator that you are, you know we draw on skills from everywhere.