Tap Dancing Spiders is a growing resource for marketers and social media specialists. It was established in December 2007 and has seen several iterations before our current marketing resource focus.
If you’re an experienced blogger or writer and have some knowledge to share, we’d love to hear from you.
Requirements for Guest Blogging
- Well-written, high-quality, original articles. Unfortunately, articles can’t later be published on your blog, but you can promote the bleep out of them, and we’ll do that too.
- Conversational voice and tone. The Tap Dancing Spiders audience is only a little techy, and let’s not create confusion.
- Topical and timely topics fitting any of the below categories:
- Marketing Book Reviews
- Social Media
- There’s no length requirement; it all depends on the topic. 300-700 words covers most topics and keeps the reader engaged.
- Articles should add to the knowledge already available, so promotional and link building articles will be refused. Personal learnings and experiences work well.
- Quotes and links must be correctly attributed. Yes, just like in school.
- The Tap Dancing Spiders team may edit your article for length, grammar, and clarity. However, unlike in school we’re not your English teacher, so please edit before submitting.
- In line with Google recommendations, all links will be marked as No Follow.
If you have any questions or want to run a random idea by us, please email Bianca.