If you’re an experienced blogger or writer and have some knowledge to share, we’d love to hear from you.
Requirements for Guest Blogging
- Well-written, high-quality, original articles. Unfortunately, articles can’t later be published on your blog, but you can promote the bleep out of them, and we’ll do that too.
- Conversational voice and tone. The Tap Dancing Spiders audience is only a little techy, and let’s not create confusion.
- Topical and timely topics fitting any of the below categories:
- Marketing Book Reviews
- Social Media
- There’s no length requirement; it all depends on the topic. 300-700 words covers most topics and keeps the reader engaged.
- Articles should add to the knowledge already available, so promotional and link building articles will be refused.
- Quotes and links must be correctly attributed. Yes, just like in school.
- The Tap Dancing Spiders team may edit your article for length, grammar, and clarity. However, unlike in school we’re not your English teacher, so please edit before submitting.
- In line with Google recommendations, all links will be marked as No Follow.
If you have any questions or want to run a random idea by us, please email Bianca.